Wednesday 13 October 2010

Today's card for Think Pink. The Sizzix bird was cut from pink "sand paper" - it's actually glitter paper. I picked up 3 12x12 sheets of this at Spotlight while on holiday in Australia (wish I'd got more now). Perfect for jazzing up this cute little bird which Lena was good enough to lend me. You can't see very well from the photo but the eye is a little black crystal - I picked up these in Australia too.
I was going to put a birthday sentiment but I decided to leave it neutral. I think it's festive enough even to be used as a Christmas card.
So far I've only made 4. I need to look for some more background paper now - the hearts sheet was my last one in this colour I think.

1 comment:

  1. hey there! have to say that this is my favorite until now! so simple and sparkly!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!