Wednesday 8 June 2011

I thought I had better add this card to the blog even though it was a bit experimental. My husband asked me if I could make a tractor card as he wanted to thank someone for fixing Simon's toy tractor. Can you believe that even though my little darling is crazy about them, I had neither a stamp or a die cut of a tractor. So I put my thinking cap on and went looking for images on the internet. I imported a pretty ordinary black and white drawing into Photo Shop (plus a few pretty papers that could be used for the ploughed field and the sky) and produced this scene. Within photo shop I cut out the front wheel and printed this as a separate image. I then printed the image and the front wheel (I like to use Word so I can be precise with my sizes), cut out the front wheel and turned it into a penny slider element, and produced this little red tractor whose front wheel has a mind of its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you !!!