Tuesday 22 October 2013

Graduation


This was a super easy graduation card I made for my god-daughter.  The background was stamped with the Sizzix/Hero Arts Postage Stamp and Frame set which comes with a matching Textured Impressions embossing Folder.  The girl is from the Sizzix/Hero Arts Stamp & Die-cut set Style is Eternal.  She was stamped in Versamark and embossed with black embossing powder.  I also die cut her from black card and laid this flat on the background and then laid the stamped pink one slightly off to the right using mounting squares.
The Congratulations was from the WMS Celtic Heritage set.  The corners were cut from black glitter card using the Tim Holtz die ATC and Corners (I think it kind of resembles a passport or maybe a battered and well-travelled suitcase with those corners).  For the envelope I chose Katzelkraft mini 09 - a montage of cities of the world.
Thanks for stopping by,
Kate



1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you !!!