Thursday 26 December 2013

Some Christmas Cards to Share

Hope you all had a happy Christmas with your loved ones.  

During the last week I've hardly had the time to take photos, let alone blog any of my creations.   


The template for this 3 Kings Box was free - courtesy of the wonderfully talented and extremely generous Claire Brennan of Waltzing Mouse Stamps.   No time for stamping here or dressing them up, I was literally finishing these off 10 minutes before we sat down for Christmas dinner.  Inside I placed a small bottle of Baileys Liquer, a bag of fudge and a small gift.   I didn't open mine and was therefore able to take some photos today.   Dinky little thing isn't it !


This first card features the exquisite Sizzix Princess Dress and the Sizzix Layered Angel Wings, and the Spellbinders Poinsettia and Marianne D Creatables LR0106.








Thanks for stopping by, and I can't tell you how much your comments brighten my day.

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic Kate, love them all, especially the princess dress with the wings. Hope you are having a great Christmas holiday with your boys x Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous details, awesome!

    Happy New Year!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards Kate. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    txjennywren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific ideas for gift presentation. I am useless at wrapping so this will be on the agenda for next Christmas. Thanks for your comments. I like the idea of the birthday calendar, I think I will try that one myself. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous bunch of Christmas cards. So festive and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - you've outdone yourself with these Kate - the cards must have taken ages! So much better than my super, simple (aka lazy) Christmas designs lol! Love the box...looks like you could have bought it from a really fancy stationary shop! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing gift box Kate and I love the sound of the goodies inside it!! You have a lovely selection of cards too, and I especially like the easel card. Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!