Tuesday 1 July 2014

A Ray of Sunshine


A quick little card I made up for my stash.  It actually started out as a Baby Girl card (I based this card on the Brian Cadd classic from the sixties) but I had to change it as very few people outside Australia and/or born after 1970 would have heard of the song.  So it's now a pick-me-up or get well card - also always useful to have in the stash !!! 

The sentiment was computer generated using the American Typewriter font (I think).  I had loads of this pink card from Maggie's place cards last month, so I just added a bit of DP and a few pearls.  The sun rays are actually cut using the Spellbinders Nested Pennants and the cloud is a Memory Box Marshmallow cloud.

If you would like to hear the song (sung by a really young Glenn Shorrock), check this YouTube video.

Hope the sun is shining in your part of the world,
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Didn't realise you had used a pennant die, great idea. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!