Friday 8 August 2014

Ritzy Easel Card


I was asked to make a 40th birthday card for a friend's brother.  He's a party organizer so images and sentiments from the WMS Putting on the Ritz set and it's companion WMS Art Deco set were obvious choices.  I decided to make it a bit more special by going with an easel card.  The Spellbinders Nested Pennants were used to create the iconic Art Deco motif.  The 40 was die cut with the Sizzix Go Slim numbers die from white glitter card.  It seemed a shame to waste the negative pieces so I put them on the envelope.


 I've used Mojo Monday 357 as inspiration for the design !



Thanks for stopping by,
Kate

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the pennants & clever use of the negative diecuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great art deco type card, brilliant and very classy for a 40th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulously stylish card. I love the the Art Deco theme.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!