Saturday 8 November 2014

First Noel Cards


I finally inked up this new WMS 'Tis the Season set.   I love the boldly flourished sentiments, and this Noel sentiment fitted perfectly on this pretty Picot Panel (love that it's self matting). 

Inspiration for these cards came from Mojo Monday 370 - yet another brilliant sketch from Julee Tilman.  

As well as the WMS 'Tis the Season stamp set and the WMS Picot Panel, I've also used a Sizzix Framelits Banner and a glossily accented sprig of holly from the Tim Holtz Holiday Lamp Post die.  I've used some Raspberry Road Christmas Collection papers which were a freebie from the Quick Cards magazine last year - I'm so much better at collecting papers than using them !!!
 

My Christmas Card stash is slowly growing, how's yours ???
Thanks for stopping by, especially if you take the time to leave a comment.  

Kate

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards & a great font. Love the holly sprig too! My Christmas card pile is growing very slowly, but hopefully I'll get a chance to be creative with all the gorgeous inspiration about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards. Love the font style of NOEL and pretty holly springs.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!