Wednesday 24 December 2014

Compliments of the Season


The theme over at the Curtain Call this fortnight is Candy Canes, which gave me the opportunity to try something I've had in my head for a while - to cut a panel stamped with WMS Pinstripes on the diagonal so it looks more festive.

This is a card I made for one of Simon's doctors - they love getting photo cards from him.  I've cut the pinstriped panel with a fishtail pennant shape and used this to spotlight the photo of Simon cut into a star shape ('cos he's a star) !!!   A sentiment from WMS Compliments of the Season fitted nicely under the banner.

I'm also entering this card in the last ever Waltzing Mouse Fanatics Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,

Kate

3 comments:

  1. Great photo card!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another well designed card, love the banner and the star. The pinstripe stamp at an angle works so well. Love you choice of colours. Thank you for your joining in with the last ever Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge.
    Kathy C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the bold Candy Cane strip on the banner and the photo star is lovely.


    Thank you so much for playing along with our last Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge. I'm so sorry for the very late comment - Christmas, New Year and illness all intervened!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!