Wednesday 17 December 2014

More Late Christmas Presents


I made these black, white and gold tags to match the pretty wrapping paper I used on these presents, with WMS Stitched Tags, WMS Snowflake Two and WMS Ornate Ornaments.  Initially I was going to die cut a white snowflake and mount it on a black medium stitched tag but then I thought it would be fun to use a negative die cut and this was what I came up with.

This sentiment from WMS Ornate Ornaments works perfectly on the bottom edge of the largest stitched tag and there is plenty of space to write gift details subtly obscured from view on the area that falls behind the upper tags.  I was thinking also that the top two layers could be reused by the recipients.


I am entering these tags in the final  Waltzing Mouse Fanatics Challenge 😢!

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate

3 comments:

  1. More super tags, love your idea for the negative cut of the snowflake, it works so well, lovely choice of sentiment on the tags. They look wonderful with your wrapped presents. Thanks for joining us at the last ever Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge.
    Kathy C

    ReplyDelete
  2. More fabulous tags! I really like the layered colours and the die cut snowflake is just lovely. Your Christmas gifts are so pretty!


    Thank you so much for playing along with our last Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge. I'm so sorry for the very late comment - Christmas, New Year and illness all intervened!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!