Tuesday 23 December 2014

Universal Goodwill




I added some Waltzing Mouse magic to some plain wine bottle boxes.  I'm not sure if Claire had this in mind when she designed these stamps in the Seasonal Remedies set, but they seemed perfect for the job.  

My first attempt (on the right) involved placing a few WMS Snowflakes Two down the centre and labels on the top.  But then I realised that the labels resembled bottle labels so I placed them further down and just added a single WMS Snowflake Three to the top.  A medium WMS Stitched Tag and some organza ribbon finishes off the set.

Here are some more close ups of the label and snowflakes










On the second box, I coated the labels with Glossy Accents so they more resembled wine labels.  


I am entering these in the WMSFC 33 which is Anything Goes and sadly their last one,
and Male Room Challenge 25 which has a theme of Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate





3 comments:

  1. These wine bottle boxes are great decorated with the Waltzingmouse snowflake die cuts and just the perfect stamp choice, the fun Seasonal Remedies. Thank you for joining in with the last ever Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge.
    Kathy C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great boxes!
    Thanks for playing along with the Fanatics
    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were obviously on a roll - these bottle boxes are so elegant! I love the sparkle on the snowflakes and the labels go so well with the boxes. Great work.


    Thank you so much for playing along with our last Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge. I'm so sorry for the very late comment - Christmas, New Year and illness all intervened!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!