Tuesday 23 June 2015

Niche Launch


Last Thursday saw the launch of the Niche Market - a group of entrepreneurial women hoping to help each other and various charities with our main charity being KIFAD UK.  One of our members has a personal link with the charity and you can't help but be inspired by her enthusiasm and passion for the projects they are undertaking.


My friend Jo's house was decked with bunting in Navy, Pink and Gold and I made a set of cards with a bunting theme for a raffle prize.  Here are close-ups of the cards with the various sentiments.






 As well as the bunting, the cards also featured enamelled birds die cut with the Memorybox Meadow Bird die, WMS Postcards and sentiments from various WMS stamp sets.

The envelopes and insides were stamped with a stamp from my friend Jaine's set Fun of the Fair from Sarah Hurley Special Editions.




 If only I had been faster posting I could have entered this in ColourQ Challenge #295.


Thanks for stopping by, especially if you take the time to leave a comment,
Kate




6 comments:

  1. A lovely set of cards. I like the design & lovely colour combination. Good luck with the Fair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bunting and bird card set is fantastic, Kate! I love the colors and the design! Don't you hate it when you just miss a challenge - you just KNOW you would have won it, too!! I want to also thank you for the sweet birthday wishes you left me last week! Unfortunately, I'm not doing too well this week due to a serious flare-up of my Crohn's Disease. It slows me down, so I'm not able to be at the computer as much as I normally am. Darn it! Have a wonderful day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Good Luck with Niche Market :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I recognised those colours Kate! What a shame you missed the deadline (so annoying when that happens.) These are just gorgeous...inside and out. Love the pretty enamelled birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Kate ... such gorgeous colours and so delicate! Hope all goes well with Niche Market! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those enameled birds & your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!