Sunday 11 September 2016

Many Happy Balloons



I just loved Muse Challenge 182's inspiration from Anita Bowden and cut some balloons and ultra thick embossed them in various colours.  I tried to copy the colours Anita used for her balloons but my stash of embossing powders didn't quite cover it.  


I used the WMS Hello Happy Thanks set again and copied the sentiment style from last week's muse inspiration ('cos I really liked it and it works so well for this set).

Darnell would be so proud of me, this die I have had for years and it was NBUS.  I like it because it's a Sizzix Original and can cut thicker layers like chipboard and foam board.  I also used my some of the new enamel accents from Ranger - what fun !!!

Thanks for stopping by, especially if you take the time to leave some feedback,
Kate

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kate ..The balloons are really lovely..Thanks for dropping by my blog..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I inspired you with my card this week. I love those thick glossy balloons, great dimension.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Muse, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love those super thick balloons! Such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how those thick embossed balloons came out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word i am loving how you make balloons look amazing.
    Gorgeous creative work. Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!