Sunday 16 October 2016

Pink Buttoned Bauble


I have had this idea in mind for several years and finally got around to trying it out.  This was the first of 10 cards made last week for Think Pink and was a more ambitious design than I had reckoned on and I almost ran out of pink buttons ; ).  Still I was happy with the final product and this on is definitely
one of my faves.

I used Glossy Accent to attach the buttons, lots of it and I piled it on top to give them a pebble like appearance and to make sure they won't come off easily - especially in the post.

I'm entering this card in Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge #82, to use Ornaments.

I'll also be linking this one up to The Jingle Belles Pink Christmas challenge.

Thanks for stopping by - especially if you take the time to leave some feed back,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. I am lovin' that button wreath ... so glad you joined us in the fight against breast cancer at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the button wreath... the stripes... that glorious bow!!! wow! absolutely love this! thank you so much for helping us raise money for breast cancer research by LINKING PINK at JINGLE BELLES! <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!