Tuesday 11 October 2016

Thinking Pink


I love making pink cards but there's something about making them during October that's extra satisfying.  Our annual Ladies' Night is next Friday and I hope to make some pink cards for sale during the evening.  

This card features Waltzing Mouse Old Country Roses.  I've actually had these roses stamped up and ready to go with the intention of using them for Think Pink.

I used Mojo Monday Sketch 469 to help me arrange the elements.  

I will also be entering this card in the following challenges

Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies 

Theme : Breast Cancer Awareness and/or Friendship, optional twist embossing and/or use pink
Thanks for stopping by, especially if you take some time to leave some feedback,
Kate

4 comments:

  1. These layers look so great! And with such beautiful pink colours that rose looks so natural! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love all the layers and lacy doily. Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty and feminine, Kate ... the delicate doily behind those lovely blooms is just fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your roses are so pretty and feminine, the doily in the background certainly sets them off.
    Thank for sharing at HLS. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!