Saturday 4 February 2017

Nothing Better than a Friend



Hi hope you are enjoying your weekend so far, I've been having a great time today with chocolate.  And the best part is that this chocolate won't make you fat!  

There are so many great quotes to do with chocolate and I have been using this Chocolate die from Verve to give some of them impact.  A few years ago my good friend Maggie called by with some chocolates and a fridge magnet she had found with this quote on it.  She knows me so well!!!

It wasn't included in any stamp sets I already own, so I computer generated it and cut it with a Joy Crafts Rectangular Speech Bubble.  If you know of any other chocolate related stamp and die sets "out there" I'd love to hear about them.

There are a two challenges which inspired me.  Timeout Challenge #76 is to be inspired by these words.   The phrase break them apart made me think of a block of chocolate LOL!

'Friends are connected heart to heart, distance and time can't break them apart'

Inkspirational Challenge #27 made me use more of this lovely background paper.



Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were inspired.  Thanks especially if you take the time to leave a comment, not only do they make my day, but they allow me to return the favour!!!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you !!!